- An easy to use in-house TGE protein expression kit
- An all-in-one system (reagents, medium, process)
- 15h cell doubling time: fast scale-up
- Cost-efficient for in-house use
- 90%+ transfection efficiency
- A 10mL cell tube typically results in 3-5mg protein in CCS
- Compatible with most commercial vectors
ExcellGene has long been at the forefront of technologies for transient gene expression, including for large-scale operations.
Prof. Florian Wurm and the team developed the CHO Transient Transfection Kit, a transfection kit for clients who want the best technology for rapid protein expression in-house. It delivers high protein levels in cell culture supernatants, and expresses large quantities of proteins of any source.
The Transfection Kits’ cells are derived from CHOExpress™ host cells. They boast a 15-hour doubling time, grow to high density, and have a transfection efficiency of over 90%. One transfection in a 10mL culture tube typically results in 3-5mg of protein.
Included with a licensing agreement, our simple set of protocols for transfection and short-term production ensure that your project runs quickly and under budget.
Cell transfection has never been easier.