Browse events, publications and articles relating to cell culture and ExcellGene's work.
- ExcellGene to Manufacture SARS-CoV-2 Trimeric Omicron Spike Protein, Optimized for Subunit Vaccine, Diagnostic and Drug Development
- Publication: Naming CHO Cells for Bio-manufacturing
- Twenty Years of Scientific Innovation at ExcellGene
- Video: From DNA to Therapeutic Protein in CHO Cells
- White Paper: Recombinant Proteins for Industrial versus Pharmaceutical Purposes: A Review of Process and Pricing
- New career opportunities available in cell culture!
- Trimeric SARS-CoV-2 Spike Proteins Produced from CHO Cells in Bioreactors Are High-Quality Antigens (Summary)
- SARS-CoV-2 trimeric spike proteins, now available in grams.
- Subunit Vaccine Production in CHO cells: Development of an Efficacious Ebola Virus Vaccine Candidate
- White Paper: CHO Quasispecies – Implications for Manufacturing Processes Now Available
- Talks: Single-Use Bioreactors and Disposable Process Materials: How-To and Issues @ Disposable Solutions Berlin, Feb 19
- @ BioProduction 2019: Smart Strategies to Enhance Productivity, Improve Titers, Cell Culture Performance and Product Quality
- White Paper: Cloning of CHO Cells, Productivity and Genetic Stability, Best Paper Award, Keynote Lecture on CHO