In addition to the roles below, we are interested in getting to know exceptional individuals with high ethical standards that strive for scientific excellence within a creative and team-oriented work environment. If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your application through the application form at the bottom of this page.
- Research Associate - Analytics (biologics)
Research Associate - Down Stream Processing (DSP)(biologics). Thank you for your interest. This position has been recently filled.
Research Associate - Analytics (biologics)
This position is permanent, full-time, and to start immediately.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Analytics you will actively participate:
- in development of new protein-related analytical tools and methods;
- in qualification/validation of analytical methods according to required quality;
- in redaction of procedures;
- in routine analytical analysis and lab maintenance.
- Excellent understanding of protein biochemistry
- Good knowledge in analytical methods qualification/validation, verification, and equipment qualification, experience is plus
- Experience in writing effective SOPs and similar document
- Knowledge and experience with variety of protein-related analytical methods, with emphasis on Capillary Electrophoresis (CE), capillary isoelectric focusing (cIEF), and H/UPLC-based methods (SEC, RP, IEX)
- Excellent computer skills (Office Package)
- Scientifically curious, proactive, willing to learn, flexible, and with attention to details
- Strong sense of discipline and initiative with hands-on approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Generally independent, but with ability to work in multicultural team environment within matrix organization
- Fluency in French, good written and oral English skills.
- BSc/MSc (or higher) in Biotechnology, Biology or Chemistry, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an analytical lab, preferably within industrial environment
- Knowledge of analytical methods development and qualification/validation (per ICH Q2).